REGIONAL TRAINING CENTER PRACTICES
BEGINNING JUNE 2
LOCATION: NEBRASKA WRESTLING ROOM
The Nebraska Wrestling Training Center is home to one of USA Wrestling's Regional Training Centers. Starting June 2 at 4:00pm we will have RTC practices for any and all that meet the criteria to attend (see below). Stay up to date on our RTC practice dates and times by following our social media accounts.
You must have a valid USA Wrestling Card and meet one of the following criteria to attend RTC practices.
USA WRESTLING RTC ATHLETE CRITERIA
All wrestlers participating in the RTC practice must meet one of the stated criteria below and must be current athlete members of USA Wrestling. All RTC athletes must be in good standing with the both the RTC and the RTC host site.
1. Won at least one match at a Senior USAW World or Olympic Team Trials
2. Placed top 8 at USAW Senior Open Championships
3. Placed top 8 at USAW U23 National Championship
4. Placed top 8 at UWW Junior National Championship
5. Placed top 8 at USAW Junior National Championship
6. Placed top 4 at USAW Junior Regional
7. Placed top 8 at USAW 16U National Championship
8. Placed top 8 at UWW Cadet National Championship
9. Placed top 6 at USAW State Junior Freestyle/Greco-Roman Championships
10. Placed top 6 at USAW State 16U Freestyle/Greco-Roman Championships
11. Placed top 4 at USAW Senior Regional
12. Placed top 4 at New York Athletic Club International
13. Placed top 4 at Dave Schultz Memorial International
14. Competed in a Continental Championships/Games, World Championships/Games at any age level a. 5 year criteria does NOT apply
15. Any veteran athlete who has represented the U.S. within the last two years at the Veteran’s World Championships or is scheduled to compete at the next world championship event
16. Waivered, first year collegiate athlete who was unable to compete because of USA Wrestling events cancelled due Covid-19.
17. “Grandfather” clause will apply to any previously RTC rostered athlete who met the “Top 4 Finish at a State Folkstyle Tournament” criteria.
International athletes/coaches who currently represent a country other than the U.S. may attend on a limited basis based on approval of the NGB and RTC. These individuals must be of similar competitive caliber. These individuals may attend on an intermittent basis in order to enhance national team development.